- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan. Drain the corn in a large strainer for approximately 20 minutes, shaking occasionally, and pressing with a clean paper towel to squeeze out excess moisture. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small pan. Sauté the diced bell pepper for five minutes to cook through. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, blend together the Jalapeño Sour Cream Dip, cream cheese and melted butter. Stir in corn, cheese, green onion and sautéed bell pepper.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.