- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the instant pudding and the cold Borden milk. Sprinkle in the cake mix and mix well with a spoon until well combined.
- Fill a lined (or greased) cupcake tin about 3/4 of the way full with batter. You should get about 12-13 cupcakes out of this!
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- To make the frosting, whip the Borden Heavy Whipping cream with powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- Whisk together the other package of instant pudding with Borden Milk . Fold the pudding into whipped cream and pipe onto cupcakes. If you want your frosting a little deeper green, add a couple of drops of food dye to the cream mixture before folding in the pudding. Garnish with chopped pistachios.
- Let cool completely before frosting. (30 – 45 mins)