Share this recipe with your friends!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine yellow cake mix, peanut butter, melted butter and Borden Dutch Chocolate Milk in a large mixing bowl, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes
- Press half of mixture onto the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8x2 pan.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pour on Borden Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Top with remaining cake mixture.
- Bake for 30 min; cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into squares and serve.