Share this recipe with your friends!
- Pre-Heat oven to 400. Lightly butter a 9×13 oven safe pan.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook a 6-8 minutes or till tender. Drain.
- Mix ricotta and cream together in a bowl. Mix the remaining cheese’s in another bowl.
- In a large bowl mix noodles and cream mixture. Add cheese blend, reserve ½ cup for topping mac n cheese.
- Mix. Add noodle mixture to lightly buttered pan, top with reserved cheese, bake till hot and bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.